Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Trevathan

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020, 03:24am
  Subject:  Should the Dallas Cowboys make Dak Prescott the NFLs highes
On todayepisode of As the Jerry-World TurnsKidding https://www.cowboysgoodsshop.com/183-Cowboys_Darren_Woodson_Jersey. Seriously though, Dak Prescottcontract negotiations are turning more and more into a soap opera by the day.Article continues below ...For months, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and the franchises front have been at odds over his contract. Dallas slapped Prescott with the exclusive franchise tag back in March, which would equate to a a one-year, $31.4 million deal. However, the two ends have remained at a crossroads in negotiating a long-term deal.Things got a little harrier on Friday, when Cowboys Executive Vice President Stephen Jones, son of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, joined Pro Football Talk Mike Florio on the PFT PM Podcast to discuss all things Dallas. Of course, one of the topics was Dak Prescott and the never-ending contract negotiations.here all sorts of analytics out there that show if your quarterback takes up too big a percentage of your salary cap, that it decreases your chances to win. Wee just trying to figure out the right fit.Jones also added I mean, at the end of the day I know everybody out there, ow have you not paid Dak� At the same time Zack Martin Jersey, wee tried to pay him, and he has to accept what he want to pay him. But the deal got to be right for Dak and it got to be right for us. As you know, the salary cap makes this a zero-sum game for owners. This is not something where Jerry and myself are trying to save money so the Cowboys can make more money for the Jones family.Prescott is going into his fifth year as the Cowboys starter. Last season, he passed for 4,902 yards and 30 touchdowns, both career-highs. However, the Cowboys missed the playoffs, finishing with an 8-8 record.Still, Prescott has taken Dallas to the playoffs twice as a starter, and won a playoff game in 2018.Whatthe hold up with the contract Is Prescott asking for too much money Are the Cowboys just not convinced Should Dallas be paying attention to the analyticsAccording to the NFL NetworkJane Slater, the issue isnt the money itthe contract length. The Cowboys want five years on the deal, while Prescottcamp wants four.But ESPNMarcus Spears isnt convinced we know all the facts.Im not sure if that is the case. I think something about the structure of this contract is giving Dak and his agent pause as far as signing. Ive never known a guy to fight over year if hegoing to get $100 million guaranteed because usually thatall that matters to NFL players. But this right here is a situation where I think Stephen Jones finally came out and said something that gave us a glimmer into the darkness of the money not being a thing they are agreeing on either.THIS AINT NORMAL!mspears96 goes off on the Dak Prescott contract situation.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions