Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Trevathan

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020, 03:24am
  Subject:  Panthers Newton says he needs time away from game to heal
CHARLOTTE, N.C. Panthers quarterback Cam Newton said he plans on taking time away from the game because of a mid-foot sprain that has bothered him since the third preseason game https://www.panthersteamedge.com/173-Panthers_Phillip_Walker_Jersey.Newton says in a 15-minute video blog released Friday night that he probably shouldnt have tried to play through the injury and needs to give himself time to heal.It could very well be a week. Or two weeks. It could be three weeks, it could be four weeks, it could be six weeks, Newton said in the video in which he was smoking a cigar and drinking a glass of wine. But I have to understand and know if it takes that time I trust in this team that they will, we will, still be in a great situation by the time I get back. Kyle Allen has replaced Newton in the starting lineup and led Carolina to a 38-20 win over Arizona last Sunday. Allen will start against the Texans on Sunday.Newton says when he was warming up for the Sept. 8 season opener against the Rams his foot did not feel right.But he decided to play anyway.I was hiding an injury where I could have easily said, You know what coach, I dont think Im ready. Maybe I need to kind of consider sitting this one out for the betterment of the team, Newton said. Automatically, I thought, Ive got to play Week 1. I cant let my fans down. Ive got to be there for my team.'Newton is the NFLthird-leading career rusher among quarterbacks, but has run the ball just five times for minus-2 yards in his first two starts.With the Panthers facing a crucial fourth-and-1 at the Tampa Bay 2 in Week 2, coordinator Norv Turner called a play for Christian McCaffrey instead of Newton. McCaffrey was stopped short of the first down and immediately questions about Newtonfoot arose.After the game coach Ron Rivera told reporters dont worry about the foot.However, Newton hasnt practice since that 20-14 loss to the Bucs.Even if somebody is not close to you, youre trying to guard your foot, Newton said. I dont want nobody to touch it, I dont want nobody to sack me. So all these things are going on in my head in actual play. For so long I played this game one way, I played this game the only way I know how to play. And at this particular time, that No. 1 thatout there, that hasnt been that same person.Newton said it rejuvenated him when the Panthers shut him down in Week 3.It takes the Superman out of it, Newton said referring to nickname he has become known for https://www.panthersteamedge.com/50-Panthers_Jj_Jansen_Jersey. I really didnt want that mantra to be there. You feel like youre immortal. You feel you cant do no wrong. You feel like youre this big, bad guy but truth be told, Im human. Through this whole time, Im realizing this.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions