Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

avicitiffany

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017, 01:39am
  Subject: Do I have to do the savings account
Hii... Doing the bookkeeping by hiring a bookkeeper is very expensive for me, but I have to do every year. No I won't do my books myself. I don't even have the QB software. ALL of the amounts that go into this WF savings account come from my checking account which has been entered into QB. WF has this process where they take $1 & move it to savings every time you do a deposit or pay something (I think.) Do I REALLY need to have the BKer enter the savings info into QB? It will cost me more to do it & the money rarely stays in there past a few months & it's never even reached past $50 I think. Thanks..! I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References:-https://www.accountantforums.com/threads/do-i-have-to-do-the-savings-account.165995/ Business Motion Graphics Video

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions