Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

cocel20253

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022, 03:24am
  Subject: A Course in Miracles Center—Tabula Rasa Mystery School 
The Course has very long-range goals which may not possibly be recognized now. None of you has found his true function yet. The reason being the central factor in the master plan has not even emerged, and the parts cannot fall into place at this time. It will start to be clear come july 1st, but won't be fully understood for some time. Nor could it be required to be clearer than is required to demonstrate the ways you're to attend be of all assist in your appointed roles. Each has been meticulously chosen, and there have been no accidents or accidental meetings. God watches over His Word and His messengers. Trust only that. It would be impossible to spell out the important points which depend on items that have not yet happened, people not even met, and events which have not even occurred. You will still be told what to do in just about any particular instance when you ask. As time continues on, some of the answers will seem quite surprising. Rejoice when that happens. It means that the following phase has begun. Everything that you are doing now will disappear, and you will not remember it in the light of what'll happen afterwards. Little children, be not afraid. Just think of this: God may be the REAL Foundation of the Course. It needs you just in His Name. Would He then not tell you what direction to go and help you do it? More About A Course in Miracles My buddy does not harm. He wills no harm. In this way of thinking is very much in line with the lesson in A Course in Miracles “My sinless brother is my guide to peace. My sinful brother is my guide to pain. And what I choose to see I'll behold.” My brother does not harm. He wills no harm. There's a part in Step 241 of Steps to Knowledge, “My anger is unjustified” which vibrates in sympathy to this train of thought: Anger, then, isn't justified, for it is just a misinterpretation of true communication. Your anger isn't justified because anger is born of confusion. Yet, confusion requires preparation and the actual application of Knowledge. Therefore, the sinful aren't punished but are attended to. The wicked aren't delivered to hell but are prepared for Heaven. Here is the true nature of God's purpose in the world. That is why God can never be angry because God isn't offended. God is just applying God to a situation where God has temporarily been forgotten.
  1 2 3 4 5 6 ...  18 Next »

cocel20253
  Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022, 05:53am
  Subject: ALEX
ACIM Mexico community offers Prayer Stays & mp; Mystery Schools based on A Course in Miracles (ACIM) and mystic David Hoffmeister, for more infomation check this acim

cocel20253
  Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2022, 03:34pm
I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. 꽁머니사이트

cocel20253
  Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2022, 05:37am
Provide a number of online learning courses provided by professional tutors, with online assessment and online problem solving functions, to meet your different learning needs at one time for more information check this. 網上補習平台

cocel20253
  Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2022, 03:57am
At the same time, we found that Hong Kong is lacking a suitable local platform for Hong Kong people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, so CoinFactory wants to create a brand-new trading platform for all Hong Kong citizens, so that their own currency can be circulated in Hong Kong, and their own currency can be traded anytime, anywhere. Cryptocurrency is exchanged for cash. 香港比特幣

cocel20253
  Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2022, 03:57am
At the same time, we found that Hong Kong is lacking a suitable local platform for Hong Kong people to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, so CoinFactory wants to create a brand-new trading platform for all Hong Kong citizens, so that their own currency can be circulated in Hong Kong, and their own currency can be traded anytime, anywhere. Cryptocurrency is exchanged for cash. 香港比特幣

jakime
  Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2022, 09:27am
  Subject: ponah
EngagePlus A centralized all-in-one management platform that allows you to connect with your customers remotely & operate your business online anywhere, anytime 課程系統

cocel20253
  Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022, 01:18am
Colossis provides the best stable diffusion image search on the web. Give it a try today! royalty free images

cocel20253
  Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022, 02:28am
The easiest and fastest way is to buy a vfxAlert subscription in the official Google Play store, then XPAY offers two more options for paying by card. vfxAlert PRO

cocel20253
  Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022, 02:28am
The easiest and fastest way is to buy a vfxAlert subscription in the official Google Play store, then XPAY offers two more options for paying by card. vfxAlert PRO

jakime
  Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2022, 12:48pm
  Subject: CXCVXC X
Learn the technical skills to get the job you want. Join over 50 million people choosing Codecademy to start a new career (or advance in their current one). coding help reddit
  1 2 3 4 5 6 ...  18 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions