Ymart requires users to provide personal information in the amount required and sufficient to provide smooth and efficient services to you and other Ymart users.
Detailed personal information allows us to customize our service for your requirement, perform more efficient connections on the Website and reduce the amount of the unnecessary and excessive information and advertisement you might be otherwise exposed to. You have to provide the mandatory personal information to get registered on Ymart. We highly recommend you to provide all other information you are asked for in the process of registration. You might select to add/update this information a later data. Complete, timely and correct personal information will help us to serve you better.
Ymart may collect and store the following personal information:
- physical contact information, address, email address, phone number;
- transactional information about your activities on the sites such selling, buying, shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item;
- forum discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- your product and service preferences, advertisement acceptance preferences, your favorite products and suppliers (if you identify them as such), other information from your interaction with the Website, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information;
- we might ask you to provide us with the additional information to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us a copy of your ID, or to answer additional questions to help verify your identity or any information with regard to your activity on Ymart;
- other information from third parties (i.e. if you incur a debt to Ymart, we might conduct a credit check as permitted by law).
- Ymart DO NOT collects your financial information such as credit card, bank account or Pay Pal information unless it is mutually agreed and required for your business on the Website
Ymart will use customer information for the purpose of providing you with a safe, efficient, and customized service on the Website. Ymart might use the information for additional purposes that may be identified at or before the time that the information is collected.
Ymart guarantee that we don't disclose (sell or rent) your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We might use your personal information for our communication with you. You might indicate your marketing communication preference in My Ymart to customize the communications or opt our entirely.
Ymart will not use or disclose personal information for the purposes other than those for which it was collected except as required or permitted by law and as follows:
- to our partners, affiliate companies and service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as outsourced accountants, web-developers, fraud investigations, etc.);
- to other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information ;
- to other business entities, if we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity;
- to law enforcement agencies to respond to legal requirements or investigate fraud or any other offences;
- to enforce our policies and respond to claims of other Ymart users, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Such private information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Using Information from Ymart
Ymart allows you to share personal and financial information to complete transactions. You can also share some information about the products and services you have listed, purchased, earmarked, and saved on Ymart. You also might grant access you your personal profile or page to anyone you want. We advise you to disclose your privacy practices and require you to respect the privacy of other users. Ymart cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your private information. Therefore, you should use your judgment when entering in any relationship, transaction with or granting the access to your private information to other users.
To help protect your privacy, Ymart allows only limited access to other users' contact and other private information required for transactions. It is completely in your discretion to provide more disclosure once you are involved in a transaction. You must comply with data protection law, give other users the right to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review the information you have collected about them. You agree to use other user information collected on/through Ymart only for transaction-related purposes on Ymart.
This Website contains links to other website developed by other parties. Ymart is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
We also publish third party ad and content on the Website. This ad or content might contain cookies. These cookies are collected by the parties provided the content or ad and Ymart does not have access to this information.
You can always decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of our Website.
Please set up your communication preferences accordingly so we communicate to you as you prefer.
We have zero tolerance for spam on Ymart. You are not allowed to add other users to your mailing list without their express consent. Please report us any span incidents.
Your password is an important protection element. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters to create your password. Remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. Therefore, protect your password and share it with due care.
If you lose control of your password, you may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf or may lose substantial control over your personal information. Therefore, notify us immediately if you have reasonable doubts that your password has been compromised.
Accessing, Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can see, review and update most of your personal information by signing in to Ymart. You may contact us to modify or correct any of their personal information that is under our control. You are fully responsible for keeping your personal information accurate and updated. You accept full responsibility for any damages which you or other party might suffer as a result of incorrect information provided by you such as shipments to a wrong address, delays with payments, etc.
Ymart takes reasonable measures to protect your private information. However, internet is not a 100% secure environment and it is possible that third parties or other users may unlawfully intercept, access, abuse or misuse your private communications and personal information that they might collect from the Website. Therefore, we cannot guarantee and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain safe and private.