Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2024, 10:58pm
  Subject: Ex-Steelers star takes a shot at Justin Fields minicamp vide
Fans of the got their first look at new quarterbacks and Justin Fields at minicamp last week, and some were more impre sed than others.By all accounts, Wilson currently , and is looking like the teams starter heading into Week 1 Alan Faneca Jersey of the season.While Fields was , one former Steeler wasnt so complementary of Fields.Former Pittsburgh running back LeVeon Bell chimed in on social media to critique Zach Banner Jersey a video of Fields minicamp drills.that ball gettin there lateeeeeeeee, Bell wrote. I know its routes on air, but this is telling you a lot.that ball gettin there lateeeeeeeee .. I know its routes on air, but this is telling you a lot T.J. Watt Jersey Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) While its never good to over-extrapolate from a single video, Bell certainly has a point.That said, Bell was sure to compliment Fields on Eric Ebron Jersey his game in a later post, writing that if he improves where he needs to improve, he could be a scary player in the NFL.I aint say all that, but he definitely gotta bunch of room improve .. which can also be scary with all the talent he has Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) The Steelers will start their full training camp Plaxico Burress Jersey in late July, at which point Bell and Steelers fans alike can get another look at Fields and see what sort of progre s he has made.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions