Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2024, 12:10am
  Subject: Taylor Heinickes Jordans explained How Commanders QB uses wi
It's be the shoes.Footwear among athletes is always a hot topic. Exclusive sneaker deals, custom kicks and pregame cleats always catch the eyes of envious viewers and sneakerheads. Taylor Heinicke, though, treats his footwear as le s of a fashion statement and more of a statement to the rest of the NFL.The Commanders quarterback has once again been thrust into a starting role, this time following an injury to starter Carson Wentz. Heinicke's Nick Chubb Jersey contract includes a nice bonus for every game he starts and wins, and that extra change pays off.MORE: Heinicke receives $125,000 per victorious start, and he puts that money toward a nice new pair of Jordan sneakers in the colors of the team that he beats.The quarterback explained that it's a fairly new tradition that started during the 2021 season while he was on That started last Austin Corbett Jersey year. I really started getting into the sneaker game last year, we started winning games I'm a small guy, I get beat up throughout the game, so I'm in the training room for a long time, while I was in the training room, I said, 'You know what? I'm Chad Thomas Jersey gonna start this little tradition where every team that we beat, I'm gonna buy some Jordans in their colorway.' That started last year, and yesterday I was in the training room, and I found some pretty sweet Green and Yellow 5s that I bought.Heinicke's first win this year came in a Week 7 matchup against the Packers, 23-21. He showed off the new kicks in the week following the victory:Since the won, Taylor Heinicke got a new pair of Jordans... and this is how he started his pre s conference today Brandy Flores (@_brandyflores) With his second start (and win) in 2022, this time over the Colts, Heinicke decided to get his fans involved: He left the choice of Jordans up to them, leaving options to vote on his Instagram page.Commanders fans, cast your vote!Taylor Heinicke just listed the options for Joe Schobert Jersey his new pair of Jordans.Whats your pick? Scott Abraham (@Scott7news) Heinicke and the Commanders couldn't lock down a win vs. the Vikings in Week 9, but that's OK purple and gold would have made for some ugly kicks, anyway.His trend continued on the Tuesday morning after the Commanders' stunning win over the previously undefeated Eagles. Heinicke picked himself up a pair of Larry Ogunjobi Jersey white and green Jordan 4s for the victory:Taylor Heinicke is getting Green Metallic Jordan 4s after beating Philly, per his IG story Ethan Cadeaux (@Ethan_Cadeaux) We'll see if Heinicke is going to need an addition to his closet the rest of the season.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions