Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2024, 12:31am
  Subject: Jason Kelce Wawa Hoagiefest review How good is The Jason
Former center Jason Kelce has kept quite busy since Edwin Encarnacion Jersey this offseason.Kelce , , and even .While the Kelce brand is undoubtedly going global, Jason is not straying far from his Philadelphia roots, and theres no greater proof of that fact than his partnership by beloved Pennsylvania gas station and hoagie purveyor Wawa for their annual Hoagiefest celebration.Wawa's annual HoagieFest is back and Philadelphia's favorite couple, Jason and Kylie Kelce, are serving as the inspiration this year!The Jason, as Kelces hoagie is called, isan Italian hoagie with mayo, provolone, tomato and banana peppers on a white roll.His wifes sandwich, The Kylie, Omar Vizquel Jersey ishoney turkey with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles and banana peppers on a wheat roll.Today I bought one of each hoagie for the purposes of reviewing the sandwich. Heres the verdict:The JasonTyler LaulettaThe Wawa Italian hoagie has been a staple of my diet since middle Lonnie Chisenhall Jersey school. Kelce opts for mayonnaise as opposed oil and vinegar, a move that I would usually choose but also can sometimes bother traditionalists.The main way The Jason Larry Doby Jersey differs from the standard Wawa Italian of my youth is the lack of a leafy green and the addition of banana peppers. I must admit, I think Jason has me beat. Featuring tomato and banana peppers as your only vegetables on the sandwich adds just enough tang and a slight bite to the already somewhat spicy meats.This is a good sandwich, and at $5 for a Shorti or $6 for a Cla sic, will undoubtedly be an important part of Eddie Robinson Jersey the diet of the greater Philadelphia area for as long as Hoagiefest rolls on.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions