Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2024, 01:05am
  Subject: Raiders Jack Jones reveals how Las Vegas is going to break t
One thing we've heard from players duringorganized team activities is how the vibes and energy are good throughout the building.And that's something both cornerback Jack Jones and running back Zamir White touched on during the on Wednesday."These guys want it Ersan Ilyasova Jersey ," . "Offense, defense, there's no Allen Iverson Jersey dragging around the building. It's guys wanting to come to work and grind with us. We're really on right now."Jones said that the team is showing great camaraderie and swag, two things he thinks will "break" opponents by itself."I'm excited," . "Y'all see the energy we're bringing out there. Andre Drummond Jersey It's different, you could feel it. I think with that pre sure and teams feeling that swag, that team camaraderie that we got, I think that's going to break teams by itself."One reason for the good vibes in the building is head coach Antonio Pierce, who has no doubt changed the Jerry Stackhouse Jersey culture since taking over as the interim head coach last year. He received some praise from a sociate head coach Marvin Levis before practice.Hes in tune with the pulse of the football team,"of Pierce. "He knows how to get his players to the gate.It's going to take a lot more than just good vibes and team camaraderie for Las Vegas to Bill Laimbeer Jersey be succe sful in 2024, but both of things will certainly help the Raiders along the way.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions