Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2024, 01:07am
  Subject: Tottenham Stadium turf injuries Details on London venue host
For the second consecutive week, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is hosting an NFL game, as the Ravens and Titans square off in London.LIVE: The venue made headlines Jon Berti Jersey last week but for all the wrong reasons. With a number of injuries occurring during the Bills vs. Jaguars game, the playing surface was a hot topic after the contest.The discu sion around turf vs. gra s has increased during the 2023 season. Travis Kelce suffered a non-contact injury on turf last week in Minnesota that caused a buzz about playing surfaces, and the vocal displeasure from members of the London game last week make it a focal point again in Week 6.MORE:It's the last game that will be played at the stadium this season, as the NFL's last two international games are located in Germany. But Tottenham Stadium could be all the talk early on Sunday morning.It was a bad day for injuries last week J. T. Realmuto Jersey in London during the Bills vs. Jaguars contest.Buffalo had multiple members of its defense go down with injuries during their 25-20 lo s, including All-Pro linebacker Matt Milano, who is to mi s the rest of the season. Starting defensive tackle DaQuan Jones left the game and did not return, and linebacker Von Miller saw his day end early after playing in his first game since tearing his ACL last Thanksgiving.Bills cornerback Taron Johnson was vocal about his frustrations with the conditions after the game. Hedid not hold back when suggesting that the playing surface at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium played a part in all of the ailments."I think that turf is terrible," Johnson . "My foot got stuck in the ground, but I'm OK, thank God. Take that turf out, especially that one."Johnson had briefly exited the Week 5 game with a knee injury, at first being ruled questionable to return before coming back to finish the contest.The Buffalo secondary member was blunt when discu sing the argument of playing on gra s vs. artificial turf."I'd rather play on gra s," Johnson said. "I'm sure 90 to 100 percent of the players in the NFL would rather play on gra s so I don't know why we're playing on Brad Ziegler Jersey stuff like that."There were injuries on the field today, some really really bad. So I just feel like the turf had something to do with it."The Buffalo News' Ryan O'Halloran reported that an unnamed Bills player was: "We came all the way over to London to play on f cement?"The situation remained in the Bills' thoughts days after the game. Miller said on the Pat McAfee Show Thursday that it "was some of the worst turf that I've played on.""I really couldn't believe that we had high cla s athletes playing on that turf in London..I've been playing in the league for thirteen years and that was some of the worst turf that I've played Bryan Holaday Jersey on" ~ Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) It wasn't just Buffalo either. The Jaguars suffered a handful of injuries as well, as wide receiver Zay Jones re-aggravated a knee injury and offensive lineman Walker Little left the game with a knee injury.Tottenham Hotspur Stadium does have real gra s. The venue uses De so Gra sMaster, a type of hybrid gra s for sporting surfaces, for its soccer matches.However, for the NFL, the playing surface gets an entire overload literally and artificial turf is put in for any football games played at the stadium.Simply Majestic... to at is a delightful watch NFL UK (@NFLUK) So while the venue does have gra s as an option, it is not what is being used by the NFL for the international contests.MORE:Tottenham Stadium is home to Tottenham Hotspur, a Premier League soccer club based out of Nick Wittgren Jersey London.The facility is fairly new, as it opened in April of 2019. It is the third largest soccer stadium in England and is the largest club ground in London, with the capability to host over 61,000 fans.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions