Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2024, 01:25am
  Subject: Did Cooper DeJean play basketball Iowa NFL Draft prospect sa
Cornerback is considered one of the hardest positions to master on the football field. But Iowa star Cooper DeJean is one of the best of the cla s.Corners are often undersized compared to their matchup, and they're always at the disadvantage of not knowing what the wide receiver is going to do next. To succeed, they need quick-twitch athleticism and unwavering confidence, especially at the highest level.DeJean in this year's draft proved he has that nece sary confidence. But not because of something he did on the football field. Justin Turner Jersey Ahead of the draft, DeJean told Yahoo Sports he believes he could beat legendary Hawkeyes guard Caitlin Clark one-on-one."A lot of teams have asked me if I could beat Caitlin Clark one-on-one," DeJean said of his pre-draft interviews with NFL front offices."I said I think I can. She'd probably score a few buckets on me but I think I could pull it off."Iowa CB Cooper DeJean thinks he can beat Caitlin Mike Piazza Jersey Clark one-on-one Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) Clark set the sports world ablaze after establishing herself as . She parlayed that scorching run into the No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 WNBA Draft, and she is set to star for the Indiana Fever this summer.Would DeJeanhave a chance at beating Clark one-on-one?His high school basketball A.J. Pollock Jersey career suggests he would have a better shot than you might think.SN's NFL DRAFT HQ||DeJean didn't just play high school basketball he was a star at Odebolt-Arthur-Battle Creek-Ida Grove (OABCIG) in Ida Grove, Iowa.The 6-1 guard scored 1,832 points and tallied 218 steals over three varsity seasons, .(For what it's worth, Clark finished with in four years atDowling Catholic High School in West Des Moines.)He scored more points thanHarrison Barnes (1,787), who became afuture McDonald's All-American, University of North Carolina star, top-10 NBA Draft pick and NBA champion with the Golden Chase Utley Jersey State Warriors.DeJean's touted athleticism shines through his high school basketball mixtape, which has caught fire on the internet since he claimed he could take on Clark.MORE 2024 NFL DRAFT:||DeJean certainly has the strength, speed and athleticism to take Clark, but he is only one inch taller than the WNBA star, who measures in at 6 feet tall. Julio Urias Jersey Clark's skill is undeniably far superior, putting DeJean at a clear disadvantage.You have to respect the confidence, though. Especially in an NFL Draft interview setting, you'd have to imagine teams are asking DeJean that question to make sure he has the self-faith to hold his own at one of the toughest positions in the sport.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions