Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

filareon

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2024, 12:42pm
  Subject: Installing a meeting booth in our office
What are your thoughts on installing a meeting booth in our office? How might it impact our team's productivity?

gilari
  Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2024, 12:58pm
  Subject: private phone booth
I recently came across the website Hushoffice and was intrigued by their call booth, the HushPhone. This office telephone booth offers a calm, private, and quiet space for calls, which could be a great addition to our office. Taking up less than 1 m2, the private phone booth is designed with built-in wheels, allowing it to be freely moved around the office space. The glass panels provide a sense of spaciousness and access to light, which is a thoughtful feature.The HushPhone is easy to use and highly convenient. Inside, it features an ergonomic armrest that can be used for additional storage or as an element to lean on during calls. Additionally, it has a fold-out worktop for placing a laptop or tablet, making it versatile for different types of work.Considering the installation of a meeting booth like the HushPhone in our office raises several points for discussion. On the one hand, it could significantly enhance our team`s productivity by providing a dedicated, distraction-free area for phone calls, allowing employees to focus better during important conversations. This can be especially beneficial in open office environments where noise can be a constant issue.

filareon
  Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2024, 08:58am
  Subject: ///
Thanks for pointing me to Hushoffice! I haven`t explored their website yet, but I`m planning to. How are their products priced compared to competitors?

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions