Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

cocel20253

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022, 04:01am
  Subject: Living Miracles Monastery, Utah - Tabula Rasa Mystery School
The Course has very long-range goals that could not possibly be recognized now. None of you has found his true function yet. This is because the central aspect in the master plan has not even emerged, and the parts cannot fall into place only at that time. It will quickly be clear this summer, but will not be fully understood for a few time. a or accidental meetings. God watches over His Word and His messengers. Trust only that. It would be impossible to describe the important points which rely on issues that have not yet happened, people not yet met, and events which have not yet occurred. You it's still told how to proceed in virtually any particular instance when you ask. As time goes on, some of the answers will seem quite surprising. Rejoice when that happens. It means that the next phase has begun. Everything that you're doing now will disappear, and you will not remember it in the light of what will happen afterwards. Toddlers, be not afraid. Just contemplate this: God may be the REAL Foundation of the Course. It needs you simply in His Name. Would Then he not tell you how to proceed and help you do it? More About A Course in Miracles My buddy doesn't harm. He wills no harm. This way of thinking is very much in line with the lesson in A Course in Miracles “My sinless brother is my guide to peace. My sinful brother is my guide to pain. And what I choose to see I will behold.” My buddy doesn't harm. He wills no harm. There is a component in Step 241 of Steps to Knowledge, “My anger is unjustified” which vibrates in sympathy to this train of thought: Anger, then, is not justified, for it is just a misinterpretation of true communication. Your anger isn't justified because anger is born of confusion. Yet, confusion calls for preparation and the actual application of Knowledge. Therefore, the sinful aren't punished but are attended to. The wicked aren't provided for hell but are prepared for Heaven. Here is the true nature of God's purpose in the world. That's why God cannot be angry because God isn't offended. God is just applying God to a predicament where God has temporarily been forgotten. My cousin doesn't harm. He wills no harm. I know individuals are looking over this and thinking “But Douglas! Think about the criminals and the terrorists?” It's going to take some effort on my part to consider them as confused and bewildered, as opposed to crucifying them as evil and harmful. All I know now is when I'm going to rehearse the idea “Not harm, will no harm,” then I'm also going to have to rehearse the concept “My cousin doesn't harm. He wills no harm.” Welcome to Mystery of Ascension! We are students and advocates of the New Message from God. We're members of a worldwide community. We seek to help the entire world in successfully navigating difficult times ahead. We seek to help the planet in successfully emerging into a greater community of intelligent life. You will also find some poetry. Learn more about us here. Contact us here.
« Previous 1 2 3 Next »

cocel20253
  Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2023, 08:20am
  Subject:  naeem alli
Can I just now say thats a relief to uncover someone that in fact knows what theyre dealing with online. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light to make it important. Lots more people have to ought to see this and can see this side of your story. I cant believe youre less well-liked since you also absolutely hold the gift. sex doll Europe

cocel20253
  Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2023, 01:58pm
  Subject: ALEX
Fashion Courses Online… [...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]… mantrimall

cocel20253
  Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2023, 05:25am
I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog best pos for pizza shop

cocel20253
  Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2023, 10:44am
These kinds of would seem absolutely ideal. Every one of these minor data are generally created in addition to a great deal of history data. I favor that will a tremendous amount. pos system for retail

cocel20253
  Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023, 07:56am
With Shaw Merchant Group, small and medium-sized businesses get free, state-of-the-art credit card readers and processing terminals. We offer a variety of payment solutions credit card terminals for small business

cocel20253
  Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2023, 03:50am
Linkbuilding is essentieel voor de gezondheid en het succes van elke website, maar het proces kan ongelooflijk complex en moeilijk zijn. Wanneer u echter backlinks met garantie koopt bij Linkbuilder, is het gemakkelijk om het giswerk uit linkbuilding te halen. Linkbuilder levert 100% gegarandeerde links die relevant zijn voor uw website en afkomstig zijn van sites met echt, authentiek verdiend verkeer. Deze links hebben veel meer kans om uw rankings te verbeteren dan andere links van lage kwaliteit en leveren een krachtige boost met een minimale inspanning. Uiteindelijk maakt Linkbuilder het eenvoudig om kwaliteitsbacklinks aan te kopen en uw website de aandacht te geven die hij verdient! Backlinks kopen met garantie

cocel20253
  Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2023, 05:33am
The highest quality oils available are used in fried vapes. Buy new fried carts from us right now and get free shipping straight from the supplier. Fryd THC Carts for sale online - Buy Fryd carts Online Buy Fryd carts online at affordable prices. Fryd extracts are always available on our online store Fryd carts Effects

cocel20253
  Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2023, 11:03am
  Subject: restaurant credit card processing how it works
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work. restaurant credit card processing how it works

cocel20253
  Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2023, 08:18am
I had a great stretch reading about your send as I read it extensively. Superlative calligraphy! I am looking disrespectful to hearing more from you ดูหนังออนไลน์

cocel20253
  Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023, 02:27am
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? Take Profit From The Trend
« Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions