Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Helen09

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022, 06:28am
  Subject: Looking for places to spend my cryptocurrency.
I'm looking for places that accept cryptocurrency as payment. I'm not sure where to find them, but I don't want to be limited to the usual suspects. Any advice?

Mark01
  Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022, 06:37am
  Subject:  Looking for places to spend my cryptocurrency.
You can use cryptocurrency to pay for goods and services in many places around the world. If you`re looking for stores where bitcoin is accepted for payment, check out cryptwerk. There`s a map of the world with stores listed by country, as well as a marketplace where you can find businesses that accept crypto. There`s also a marketplace, so you can buy a lot of products directly on the site. Or search the world map for the stores you`re interested in. In general, a lot of useful things, I think you`ll be interested.

Maxxx17
  Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022, 09:55am
  Subject: coin
Hey, listen, my friends keep telling me to just do it on Amazon, but I`m not a big fan of Amazon and I`d rather support small businesses. Thanks for the tip! This is exactly what I`ve been looking for. I`ll use it!

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions