Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

AgentLost

Posted: Thu May 30, 2024, 12:40pm
  Subject: Help me find a handyman: dryer repair in Calgary
I have a broken dryer in my house and I don't know how to find a good handyman to repair it in Calgary. Where is the best place to look for dryer repair professionals? What are the approximate prices for repair services in Calgary?

SheykeR
  Posted: Thu May 30, 2024, 12:43pm
  Subject: Help Me Find A Handyman: Dryer Repair In Calgary
When my dryer broke, I was almost without hope, but then I remembered the internet and decided to look for help online. And, oh miracle, I found a link to a dryer repair service right in Calgary https://techvillappliancerepair.ca/dryer-repair-calgary/ They responded promptly to my request and within a couple of days a technician came and fixed my dryer

AgentLost
  Posted: Thu May 30, 2024, 12:47pm
  Subject: Help Me Find A Handyman: Dryer Repair In Calgary
Thank you so much for the tips! The link really helped and the technician has already arrived for the repair. One more question: how long does it usually take to repair a dryer and is there a warranty on the work done?

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions