Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Rutschman

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023, 10:50pm
  Subject:  Refreshing England Revolution indicator homegrown midfielde
Go TRACKER Track record: SigningThe Refreshing England Revolution comprise signed homegrown midfielder Jack Panayotou for the duration of the 2026 MLS year with an choice for 2027, the club introduced Tuesday.The 18 calendar year previous US youth worldwide turns professional soon after actively playing just one period at Georgetown Higher education, in addition was known as the 2022 Revolution Academy Participant of the 12 months. Remaining summer time, Panayotou was pivotal as Fresh new England gained the 2022 MLS Future Cup nationwide championship. He was far too decided on in direction of the inaugural 2022 MLS Following All Star Match supplied by way of Allstate."Jack consists of built enormous strides within his enhancement more than the ultimate 2 a long time and incorporates emerged as just one of the ultimate midfielders in just his age bracket inside of the place. His management and excellent perform upon the marketplace was very important inside of assisting our Less than 19s acquire the MLS Subsequent Cup championship, and he incorporates merely ongoing towards expand When at Georgetown, " Revolution complex director Curt Onalfo reported within a launch."Jack is worthy of this possibility towards consider the upcoming action inside his excursion, and we are thrilled towards carry on doing work with Jack right here inside Fresh new England." Information: 2022 UnitedHealthcare Academy Participant of the Calendar year and 2022 MLS Future Cup Winner, Jack Panayotou https://www.phiauniontee.com, results in being the club's 10th Homegrown Participant signing. Fresh England Revolution January 10, 2023 Panayotou contains acquired 3 caps for the US U 19s, in addition contains developed 9 MLS Up coming Professional appearances for Revolution II where by he scored a brace in opposition to FC Cincinnati 2 inside of April. Despite the fact that at Georgetown, Panayotou tied for the workers contribute with 7 objectives throughout 19 appearances.The Cambridge, Mass., indigenous joins a flurry of promising homegrowns upon Contemporary England's roster, specifically midfielders Noel Buck and Esmir Bajraktarevi. This offseason Christopher Olney T-Shirt, they in addition signed defender Santiago Suarez toward a homegrown offer that'll shift into effects for the 2024 marketing campaign."I'm amazingly honored toward signal a homegrown participant deal with the Contemporary England Revolution, " Panayotou claimed. "Feeding on been with the club due to the fact I was at the Underneath 13 place, this is really a aspiration appear real."I am grateful toward Bruce Arena, Curt Onalfo, and the comprehensive enterprise for this chance, as perfectly as toward my Georgetown School household for their assistance. I am fired up towards start out my occupation with my hometown club, commence toward build as a participant, and receive my Area upon this workers."

https://www.phiauniontee.com

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions