Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Rumi

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022, 02:58am
  Subject: If there is something that describes Teresa Cedrún
Why this name? TC - The name “numu”, is a product of the contraction of "new world, new dolls", talks about the brand's ability to create something new, tailored, giving us a short name, easy to pronounce in English and Spanish, with a sound funny and sticky. In the same way, the very smooth and modern typography, with a perfect style for a child and youth audience. Vibrant colors project a fun and playful identity, as well as being consistent with a brand related to design and customization. SBS – If there is something that describes Teresa Cedrún, it is her perseverance. What other characteristics do you think an entrepreneur should have? TC - Intrapersonal Intelligence to recognize your emotional states and be able to modify them in a positive way, concentrating on the fact that you do not always win and what you create is not always ideal, but with effort, being flexible and following your instinct to be able to modify the project, can find a way to success. Interpersonal intelligence to see what happens to other people and have empathy with them, achieving a better vision of the business and modifying the objectives. Manage your mental world to face challenges, resolve conflicts and be able to continue with effort and dedication without losing self-esteem, confidence and emotion in your project. Being able to hire people better than him/her to be able to achieve things and see numbers and business strategies. Being a good leader. SBS - What is the differentiating element of NumuToys? TC – The main character is born from the letter N, from the shape of the logo and adapts to the client's mood or taste, it is asymmetrical because it has a fatter leg simulating the N, but the meaning I give it is that it doesn't we are identical. Half of our body is different and no character gave me that feeling, so in my search I decided to put a fat leg. B2B Email List Digital Marketing Services big name. 34 Lot 5 East Residence 3 Subd. estefania village Bacolod City6100 NEGROS OCCIDENTAL Philippines Tel: +63 09121456343 URL: https://www.latestdatabase.com

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions