Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 10:12pm
  Subject: Deshaun Watson hit with several criminal
Not only is facing 22 separate civil lawsuits, but the Texans quarterback has also been hit with several criminal complaints. On April 2, the Houston Police Department announced the first criminal complaint filed against Watson since the first lawsuit was filed Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey in mid-March. Another criminal complaint was brought forward as the woman who filed the first lawsuit against Watson provided a statement to police, according to Houston attorney Tony Buzbee on April 6."A complainant filed a report with the Houston Police Department ," the HPD said in a statement on April 2. "As with any allegation, the Houston Police Department is now conducting an investigation and will not comment further during the investigative proce s."Houston police haven't revealed any details about the first criminal complaint, so it's unknown if it's related to any of the lawsuits that have been filed by Buzbee. The Texas lawyer filed the lawsuits in court on behalf of multiple women who are all claiming that Watson committed at least one act of sexual misconduct or a sault against them. The suits are all similar in nature: In each case, Watson is accused of acting inappropriately after hiring a female to give him a private ma sage.One of the lawsuits refers to Watson as a "serial predator" and includes allegations that he sexually a saulted a ma sage therapist in California. Most of the ma sage therapists were hired through Instagram, and in one lawsuit, Watson is accused of trying to delete (or unsend) the Instagram me sages he used to Franco Harris Jersey initially contact the woman. Watson's lawyer, Rusty Hardin, has denied that charge.Hardin responded to the rest of the allegations on March 23. In a statement provided to CBSSports.com, the attorney wrote that "any allegation that Deshaun forced a woman to commit a sexual act is completely false."Watson's lawyer also responded to the criminal complaint on April 2."We welcome this long overdue development," Hardin said in a statement. "Now we will learn the identity of at least one accuser. We will fully cooperate with the Houston Police Department."From a football standpoint, the NFL opened an investigation against the Texans quarterback on March 18 to see if he violated the NFL's personal conduct policy and that investigation is ongoing.At a pre s conference on April 6, two women came forward about their allegations against Watson. Ashley Solis and Lauren Baxley both identified themselves as plaintiffs in civil suits against Watson." Deshuan Watson needs to be held accountable for his actions," Solis said. "I come forward now so that Deshaun Watson doesn't a sault another women."Cornelia Brandfield-Harvey -- a lawyer who works for Buzbee's firm -- read a at the conference."I initially came forward to offer solidarity to other women, but I have since realized that I'm deserving of justice as well," Baxley wrote. "I hope the court of law brings that justice, and that you're stripped of both your power and ability to hurt more women."Here are the latest details on the allegations ( ):The allegations in the first lawsuit took place on March 30, 2020 at the home of the woman who Rod Woodson Jersey was hired to give him a ma sage. In this lawsuit, which , the central allegation is that "Watson a saulted the Plaintiff by touching her with his penis." According to the lawsuit, Watson allegedly reached out to the ma sage therapist on Instagram and asked if she would be willing to give him a ma sage. Before the two agreed on anything, Watson allegedly asked the woman if the "focus" of the ma sage could be "on his groin area."The woman claims that about 25 minutes into the se sion it became clear that "Watson wanted a ma sage for only one reason -- sex."Eventually, the woman started crying and before she was able to get Watson to leave, he allegedly said, "I know you have a career and reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to me s with yours, just like I don't want anyone me sing with mine."The woman took that as a threat that Watson might try to ruin her career if she said anything.During a pre s conference on April 6, the woman who filed the first lawsuit identified herself as Ashley Solis. Solis is the first of the 22 women to publicly come forward." Deshuan Watson needs to be held accountable for his actions," Solis said. "I come forward now so that Deshaun Watson doesn't a sault another women."One reason Solis is coming forward now is because she's hoping it will give other women the courage to do the same thing."I hope my story gives them ," Solis said. "It has taken me a long time to speak my truth. I was afraid. I'm not afraid anymore. I'm here to take back the power and take back control. I'm a survivor of a sault and hara sment."An emotional Solis also described how her life has changed since he run-in with Watson."I suffer from panic attacks, anxiety and depre sion," Solis said. "I hope he knows how much pain he's inflicted on me emotionally and physically... My father, who was once a die-hard Texans fan can no longer mention Watson's name without his face turning red."Buzbee added that Solis has provided a statement to police and that the number of criminal complaints is now at two.The an incident that allegedly took place on Aug. 28, 2020. Like the first lawsuit, Watson is accused of reaching out to a ma sage therapist on Instagram. In this lawsuit, Watson is accused of exposing himself and inappropriately touching the woman. Pressley Harvin III Jersey In this case, the woman was from Atlanta and Watson allegedly flew her to Houston where she was supposed to give him a ma sage at a local hotel.Before the day of the appointment, Watson allegedly asked the woman if she would be willing to work on his "glutes" and "groin" area. According to the woman, Watson got completely nude prior to the ma sage. After that happened, the woman pointed out that he should be wearing at least a towel, but Watson allegedly refused to put one on. Once the woman realized Watson wanted more than a ma sage, she left the hotel room.According to the lawsuit, Watson's behavior is viewed as "part of a disturbing pattern of preying on vulnerable women."The third lawsuit involves a situation that allegedly took place on Dec. 28, 2020. Once again, Watson is accused of setting up a ma sage appointment by using the me saging function on Instagram to contact a relatively unknown ma sage therapist. In this case, the quarterback allegedly set up an appointment that was to he held at a Houston-area office building.According to this lawsuit, Watson "to perform oral sex on him." According , the woman wrote in the lawsuit that she felt "intimidated and threatened" and that "she was afraid of what someone like Watson could do if she did not submit to his demands."After the first three lawsuits came Chaz Green Jersey out, Buzbee said there would be more and he wasn't exaggerating. The Texas lawyer filed four more lawsuits on March 19. In the fourth lawsuit that was filed, Watson is accused of sexually a saulting one woman two t

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions