Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 10:16pm
  Subject: Julio Jones just got a new number from t
For the first time in his NFL career, won't be wearing No. 11 when he takes the field this year. Instead, the former Falcons receiver will be switching to No. 2.Jones actually had the option to wear 11 in Tenne see because it was offered to him by A.J. Brown, but the Titans receiver revealed on Tuesday that Jones shot down the opportunity to wear the number that he wore for 10 seasons in Atlanta.Here's what Brown had to say about the situation on Twitter. #11 until I retire . I tried to give it up and he wouldnt Leonard Williams Jersey take it . Respect AJ Brown (@1kalwaysopen_) When Brown says he "tried to give it up," NFL New York Giants Jersey he's not kidding.As early as April 28, Brown made it clear that he would be willing to give his number to Jones if the Titans were able to pull off a trade. I would give up #11 if this happens. Playing alongside my idol would be crazy . No team is stopping this!!! AJ Brown (@1kalwaysopen_) After , Brown said that he was already ."I'm in the works with -- working with (coach Mike) Vrabel about something, about the number," Brown said. "I tried to switch to No. 1, (but) it didn't go through. ... But I'm trying to be a good teammate and look out for him and, you know, let him go out on the right foot. But we'll see. ... All the jersey purchases should stop for a while. Just give it like a month until we find out what's going on." Azeez Ojulari Jersey Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Brown is a huge fan of Jones and he actually took some credit for the trade after the Titans acquired the receiver and that's mostly because Brown spent more than a .Jones has worn No. Kenny Golladay Jersey 11 since his rookie year in 2011 with the Falcons, but now, he'll be switching numbers for the first time in his career. After the Titans traded for Jones, one theory was that the Riley Dixon Jersey seven-time Pro Bowler might switch to No. 8, which was his old college number at Alabama. However, that won't be happening as the Titans officially announced Tuesday that Jones would be going with No. 2. Looking forward to the future Tenne see Titans (@Titans) That's good news for undrafted free agent punter James Smith, who now doesn't have to worry about giving up No. 8. As for why Jones picked No. 2, he hasn't explained that yet, but it's po sible that he's looking at it as keeping 11 because he's now wearing 1 plus 1.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions