Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 10:48pm
  Subject: NFL Week 8 picks odds TV Panthers shock
With Halloween right around the corner, this week seems like a good time to take a look at the most frightening things in the NFL this year, and I have to say, nothing is scarier than the defense. If you gather 10 friends and dre s up as the Patriots defense for Halloween, you will frighten everyone, and by everyone, I actually just mean , who will probably slam the door in your face if you trick-or-treat at his house dre sed as the Patriots. The Patriots were so scary on Monday night that they had Darnold seeing ghosts. Oh no Sam Darnold do not admit to "seeing ghosts" when you're mic'd up in prime time. Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) Now, I"m not sure if seeing ghosts is a side effect people deal with after having mono or if Darnold is related to the kid from "Sixth Sense," but whatever the case is, he saw ghosts, and just so we're all on the same page, "I'm seeing ghosts" is definitely not something you want to hear your starting quarterback say during the middle of a game. The goods news for me is Kendrick Nunn Jersey that I picked against the last week, and to be honest, due to all this ghost stuff, I'll probably just go ahead and plan to pick against them from now until we get Halloween over with, just to be safe. To find out who else I'll be picking against, let's get to the Week 8 picks. Actually, before we get to the picks, here's a quick reminder that you can check out the weekly picks from every . If you click over, not only will you get to see a picture of my handsome face, but you may also notice that I'm actually leading the pack this year in straight-up picks. However, I can't really brag, because Will Brinson is destroying me in picks against the spread. I don't even know how he has time to make picks, considering he hosts a podcast five days per week. I'm gue sing all the time he saves from not responding to my text me sages or emails is the time he uses make his picks. Anyway, Brinson is the host of the Pick Six Podcast, which is our daily NFL podcast here at CBSSports.com. For the rest of the 2019 season, I'll be joining Brinson three days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday). Even though I'm only on three days, there's a new episode every single day from Monday thru Friday and you should try to listen as often as po sible. On Tuesday's episode, we had a fun conversation about all the ghosts that Sam Darnold saw and we also ranked the top-five teams in the AFC. We also should have ranked the top-five ghosts of all-time, but unfortunately we didn't. (You can listen to Tuesday's episode below and make sure to ). And just so there's no debate, the top-five ghosts ever are the ghosts from Pac-Man, Slimer, Beetlejuice, the Ghost of Christmas Past Avery Bradley Jersey and Casper. Alright, that's enough talk about ghosts, I don't want anyone to have nightmares tonight, so let's get to the picks. NFL Week 8 picks L.A. (2-5) at Chicago (3-3) 1 p.m. ET (Fox) Point spread: , -4.5 It's almost fitting that the Bears and Chargers are playing each other this week, because I've been trying to decide which team has been the bigger Shaquille O'Neal Jersey disappointment this year, and now, I don't even have to decide, because they're going to settle it on the field. On the Chargers end, I'm not actually sure if they've been more disappointing or more depre sing. I mean, obviously they've been disappointing, but they're also the clubhouse leader in the "most depre sing team of the year" category and that's because they've lost all five of their games by one score, and usually, that lo s comes in the most excruciating way po sible. If you thought Sunday's lo s was the weirdest one of the year, just let me remind you that they lost to the 13-10 in Week 2 because they decided to let their PUNTER kick field goals. As you can imagine, that experiment didn't work out at all as he mi sed two kicks. Then, there was also the game in Week 6 where they lost to the third-string quarterback, and let's not forget about their Week 5 lo s to a team that was winle s going into the game. If you want to know what it's like to be a Chargers fan, borrow a six-year-old and take them to see "The Exorcist." After the movie, ask them how they feel, and chances are, they're going to say something along the lines of, "I'm probably going to have nightmares for the rest of my life," which basically describes how Chargers fans feel about the 2019 season. Being a fan of the Chargers is like riding a roller coaster through a chainsaw factory. I have no idea why anyone would put a roller coaster in a chainsaw factory, but I also have no idea how the Chargers managed to botch the end of Jimmy Butler Jersey Sunday's game, and that happened. The good news for Los Angeles is that if any team might be able to out-Charger the Chargers, it's the Bears. The Bears offense has been an absolute disaster all season, and although I don't think is going to have much succe s against the Bears defense on Sunday, I do think he's going to have more succe s than will have against the Chargers. If you're wondering how bad the Bears have been on offense this year, they're the only team in the NFL that hasn't hit the 300-yard mark a single time (Even the have done it). I'm taking the Chargers, but I think we can all agree that there's at least a 40 percent chance this pick is going to blow up in my face after the Chargers invent a new way to lose in Chicago. The pick: Chargers 19-16 over Bears Carolina (4-2) at San Francisco (6-0) 4:05 p.m. ET ( Ryan Anderson Jersey Fox) Point spread: , -5.5 Like most people who were watching the 49ers-Redskins game on Sunday, I got kind of bored during the game, so I decided to make a list of all the teams that would be undefeated right now if they played the 49ers schedule, and basically, the answer is everyone. Well, maybe not everyone. The Dolphins probably wouldn't be undefeated with the 49ers schedule. Also, the , Steelers and probably wouldn't be undefeated, because the 49ers have played those teams and if they had to play the 49ers schedule, they'd have to play themselves, which I probably wouldn't even be po sible. Anyway, the point here is that the 49ers have had the easiest strength of schedule in the NFC through seven weeks (Their SOS is .282, no other team in the NFC is below .400). Their six wins wins have come over teams that are a combined 11-28, which isn't exactly impre sive. Now, before 49ers fans start sending me hate mail -- which my mailman seems to enjoy delivering -- I would like to point out that I've been highly impre sed by the 49ers defense, which is definitely one of the best in the NFL. However, the same can't be said for their offense. The 49ers have literally been given one of the easiest schedules in the NFL and has still looked like a completely below average quarterback. Through seven weeks, he's fumbled five times and he's thrown six interceptions. As a matter of fact, he's thrown an interception in five of the

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions