Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 11:10pm
  Subject: Ben Roethlisberger responds to Mike Toml
Mike Tomlin's response to a question regarding his handling of perceived "trap games" has since the ' coach concluded his weekly pre s conference. Tomlin's Steelers, the NFL's last undefeated team at 9-0, is preparing to face a team that has lost eight straight games after defeating the in their season-opener.Specifically, Tomlin's analogy when answering the question is what has received the most attention."I'm not into the trap game discu sion," . "This is the NFL, and more than anything, the guys know my attitude regarding that. We are Juan Toscano-Anderson Jersey not a Big Ten team playing a MAC opponent this week. Every time we step into a stadium, we're playing profe sional players and coaches, and we've got a ridiculous amount of respect for that."Steelers quarterback , a proud Miami (Ohio) graduate, didn't Marquese Chriss Jersey even wait for a reporter to finish asking him about Tomlin's comments before weighing in on Wednesday. Roethlisberger was part of to Tomlin's comment on Tuesday night. "I haven't had a chance to get him yet," . "He mentioned it again in the team meeting, too. I wasn't too happy about that. I'll get him back, don't worry. I have to figure out what conference William & Mary (Tomlin's alma mater) is in, and we'll say something about that."While Tomlin's comment could be perceived as dig on the MAC, there's no question how much Tomlin and the Steelers value the talent that exists within the conference Damion Lee Jersey . Pittsburgh currently has a league-high six players on its roster who hail from MAC schools: Roethlisberger, linebackers Jayrone Elliott (Toledo) and (Toledo), receiver (Toledo), offensive lineman (Western Michigan) and linebacker (Western Michigan). The only school that makes up more of Pittsburgh's roster than Toledo is the University of Maryland, which has five former players Kevin Durant Jersey suiting up for the black and gold. The Rockets are tied with Alabama and Kentucky for second place.Since 1970, the Steelers have drafted 18 players from MAC schools, including Hall of Fame linebacker Jack Lambert (Kent State) and receiver (Central Michigan), a member of the NFL's 2010s All-Decade Team. That total does not include linebacker (Kent State), a former Defensive Player of the Year who made Pittsburgh's roster as an undrafted free agent. "The MAC has been a very productive conference for us," Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert said after the 2019 draft, . "I don't consider the MAC to be a small conference. It's not a Power Five conference, but we've been pretty fortunate with players, starting with our quarterback."The real me sage behind Tomlin's quote on Tuesday is the fact that he and his team are not taking the Jaguars, despite their 1-8 record, lightly."We understand what we're going into in Jacksonville," Tomlin said. "That's a group that's trying to kick our butt. A profe Brad Wanamaker Jersey sional group. A capable group. And we're preparing with that understanding."

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions