Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 11:21pm
  Subject: Chargers coach explains why team will be
coach Anthony Lynn is taking his team on a road trip this week, and apparently, it's a trip that a few players would rather not be taking.With the Chargers getting set to play in Mexico City on Monday, Lynn has decided to take his team out to Colorado Springs to help get them ready for the elevation change that they're going to experience once they get to Mexico. The elevation at Estadio Azteca is 7,200- Mike Green Women Jersey feet, which is roughly 2,000-feet more than Denver, which is the NFL city with the highest elevation. In Colorado Springs, the Chargers will be practicing at an elevation of 6,600-feet.Lynn, who knows a thing or two about high elevation due to the fact that he spent four seasons playing for the , gave an explanation this week for why he decided to move practice to Colorado while also acknowledging that science generally says that you can't adjust to the elevation change in just a few days."I think it's a little bit ease of mind for players, so it has a mental effect I believe, but also, I ," Lynn said, via the team's official Albert Johansson Jersey website. "Going from sea level to 7,200 , I didn't feel comfortable doing that, so I think it will be helpful. I think everybody is different. I know research and science says it takes more days than seven or eight days, but as a player, I've been on that field, I've been in Dallas, Texas, and Wyoming the very next day, and I've felt the effect, so I wanted my players to come and practice in it for a week." Although Lynn is very aware that science isn't on his side, he says he still trusted his personal experiences when it came to making the decision to move his team out to Colorado for the week. "I've experienced playing in a high elevation myself, just from personal experience," Lynn said. "A lot of scientists Thomas Vanek Women Jersey don't play football."Apparently, Lynn didn't take a team vote on whether or not the Chargers should practice in Colorado this week, because it seems that most of the team was against NHL Detroit Red Wings Men Jersey it. According , made it known that some teammates would have preferred to stay in California. One of those teammates is presumably , who seemed to tweet about the situation this week. I hate everything about this! Keenan Allen (@Keenan13Allen) Although Allen could have been talking about anything with that tweet, it's likely he was tweeting about the trip, because Kelly Davis, the wife of linebacker , responded with one word. Same Kelly Davis (@mrsdavis58) Chargers pa s-rusher definitely didn't sound too excited about the trip, either. "I don't really want to talk about this," Bosa said, via the L.A. Times. "I don't want to say anything stupid."As for Lynn, he seems sold on the fact that getting his team acclimated to the higher elevation is going to help them play better Luke Witkowski Women Jersey in Mexico City."You can definitely tell when you first get there, you're winded," Lynn said. "After two or three days though, it tends to settle down. We're going higher than the Broncos. The Broncos are 5,200 , I think we're playing at 7,200 . I definitely wanted to give the guys some experience of running around and practicing in this type of environment and this altitude." Although the Chargers are spending the week in Colorado, the will be sticking with their normal routine in Kansas City.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions