Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 11:34pm
  Subject: Tyrod Taylor Chargers will go out and tu
After letting walk in free agency and the sweepstakes to the , the are in quarterback limbo. Unle s they add a quarterback late in free agency (say, or ), trade for a quarterback (like ), or draft Babe Herman Jersey a quarterback at No. 6 (Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert or Jordan Love, perhaps?), they'll enter the season with as their new starting quarterback. That might not nece sarily be a bad thing, though. While Taylor recently acknowledged the uncertainty surrounding the Chargers' quarterback situation and the po sibility that he won't remain atop the depth chart come September, "We have a lot of talent on our team," Taylor said, per the . "If I am the guy that would be calling the shots, I know for sure that we'll go out and turn a lot of heads." Taylor's not wrong about that first part. This Chargers team is still immensely talented. Outside of their inability to lure Russell Martin Jersey Brady to Los Angeles, , who upgraded in other areas. , one of the best cornerbacks of the past decade, to a secondary that already includes and . They plugged into a defensive front that already includes and . They to flip , a 31-year-old, two-time Pro-Bowl offensive tackle, for , a 26-year-old guard who's already been to five Pro Bowls. They were able to sign offensive tackle , an elite player when healthy. They also re-signed , the perfect running back for the modern NFL, at a reasonable price. Now, they'll have a chance to add a premium player with the sixth-overall pick in next month's draft. That player could be a quarterback. At No. 6, the Chargers won't be able to get Joe Burrow barring some sort of miraculous trade up to No. 1, where the are nearly guaranteed to take the LSU quarterback. It feels like the will take a quarterback at No. 5. But that'll still leave the Chargers with options. Even if the Dolphins grab Tua, the Chargers can take Herbert Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey or Love. If the Chargers do use their first-round pick on a quarterback, they can still roll into the season with Taylor as their bridge quarterback. Remember, this is likely going to be a truncated offseason due to the global pandemic that has shut down most of the country, . NFL teams might not want to throw a rookie quarterback out there in September after a CliffsNotes version of an offseason. In that sense, Taylor, who has been with the Chargers for a year already and has familiarity with coach Anthony Lynn, would be the perfect Week 1 starter. It seems like it's already been forgotten due to his short unsucce sful stint in Cleveland, but Taylor has had succe s in the NFL as a starting quarterback. Taylor and Lynn were paired together in Buffalo, where Taylor emerged as an above-average starting quarterback. From 2015-17, Taylor led the to a 22-20 record as a starting quarterback, snapped their historic playoff drought, averaged Andre Ethier Jersey nearly 3,000 pa sing yards, 17 touchdown pa ses, roughly five interceptions, 525 rushing yards, and almost five rushing touchdowns per season. In 2016, when Lynn was the offensive coordinator and briefly the interim head coach, Taylor threw for 3,023 yards, 17 touchdowns, six picks, and added 580 yards and six touchdowns on the ground. Those numbers would work just fine in Los Angeles. If the defense were to make the leap, the Chargers could even be a playoff team with that level of quarterbacking. Nobody will make the argument that they can unseat the in the AFC West, but the Mike Piazza Jersey wild card race in the AFC is wide open. Then again, with quarterbacks like Jameis Winston and Cam Newton still available in free agency, and a quarterback like Andy Dalton still available in the trade market, there's still a chance Taylor will resume his role as the Chargers' backup come September. "I've spoken with our coaches," Taylor said. "There hasn't been anything that's been directly told to me (about the starting job), but I gue s through our conversations you get a hint of where the team is going as far as personnel, and like I said, I can't control what moves would be made and I won't look to control them. I'll just continue to focus on bettering myself."

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions