Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 11:47pm
  Subject: Chiefs starter Bashaud Breeland hit with
The have just three weeks to go until their regular season opener, and it looks like they're going to have to spend some of that Jake Smolinski Jersey time figuring out who's going to replace starting cornerback . The 28-year-old, who started 15 games last season, has been hit with a four-game suspension that will keep him off the field until October.The announcement of the suspension ends a months-long saga that actually started back in April when it was first reported that Breeland was . The corner appealed the suspension, but ended up losing his appeal this week."I have received a four game ," Breeland wrote on Instagram. "I post this today because I want to apologize, publicly, to the entire Chiefs organization, my coaches, teammates, family and fans. I accept full responsibility for my actions, and I look forward to getting back on the field with my teammates to Matt Joyce Jersey defend our Super Bowl title."The corner marijuana po se sion, resisting arrest and driving with an open container of alcohol. According , Breeland was suspended for violating the NFL's policy and program on substances of abuse.Due to the suspension, Breeland will be out until Week 5, which means he'll mi s games against the (Sept. 10), (Sept. 20), (Sept. 28) and (Oct. 4). The 2019 season marked Breeland's first year in Kansas City, Mark McGwire Jersey and he came up big for the Chiefs. During the regular season, Breeland tallied 48 tackles, two interceptions and two fumble recoveries. The corner also came up with a huge play in the Chiefs' Super Bowl win over the when he picked off .After one season in Kansas City, Breeland hit free agency in March, but never really drew any serious interest from any other teams Tony Phillips Jersey . After nearly a month on the open market, Breeland decided to .Keeping Breeland made sense on the Chiefs' end, because if there's one spot where they couldn't really afford to lose any depth, it's at corner. Kansas City was already hurting at the position, and now Breeland's suspension is going to make things worse. The Chiefs will basically have to choose from one of three inexperienced players to replace Breeland in (second-year player), (career backup) and (rookie). The lo s of Breeland also means Kansas City will be down another starter when the season begins. When the team was heading into training camp, it looked like they were going to have 20 of 22 starters from their Super Bowl team on the field for Week 1, but that number is now down to 17 Chris Bassitt Jersey after and to .

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions