Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023, 11:54pm
  Subject: Dwayne Haskins released Twitter reacts t
The on Monday following a season full of drama. Haskins has struggled both on and off the field, being the center of some controversy on the team and breaking the league's COVID-19 protocols twice.Head coach Ron Rivera said in the Michael Conforto Jersey team's official statement on the release, "I told him that I believe it benefits both parties that we go our separate ways. We want to thank Dwayne for his contributions these last two seasons and wish him well moving forward." We have released QB Dwayne Haskins Washington Football Team (@WashingtonNFL) The former first-rounder was demoted to the team's third-string QB early in the season, but had the chance to redeem himself as Travis D'Arnaud Jersey the starter after quarterback went down with a calf injury. The opportunity didn't show Rivera enough for .Haskins did not show hopes of being a franchise quarterback, as many once thought he would be. He completed 26.8% of his pa ses on throws 10+ yards down the field this year, the worst of any quarterback in the NFL over the last 10 seasons. The QB also made headlines recently without wearing a facemask following the team's lo s to the . over the on Sunday.Twitter had a lot to say regarding the release of Haskins. Here are some of the best reactions: Haskins responded to the news thanking the team and the fans. He also said he takes "full responsibility for not meeting the standards of a NFL QB & will become a better man & player Darryl Strawberry Jersey because of this experience." Dwayne Haskins, whose Twitter account is private, takes full responsibility for not meeting the standards of a NFL QB & will become a better man & player because of this experience. Kimberley A. Martin (@ByKimberleyA) Former Washington quarterback tweeted that he is wishing the best for Haskins. Wishing the best for You are only 23! Learn from this and bounce back Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) This could be a good thing Dwight Gooden Jersey for Haskins when it comes down to it. Easy to pile on Dwayne Haskins right now, but I hope he looks back on this in 20 years and sees it as the best thing that could have happened. As Ron Rivera said, it benefits both parties to go separate ways. Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt) Washington's playoff hopes still there. But the NFC East is still a three-team competition. JB (@WTFisWFT) Some are predicting this will be the end for Haskins in the NFL, though a team with quarterback needs could still pick him up. That'll Amed Rosario Jersey probably do it for Haskins in the league. Too many i sues. AJ Schulte (@AJDraftScout) Others are wishing him well and hope he gets picked up by another team in the future. Wow. That didnt take too long. Best of luck to you #7. I hope your next endeavor is a succe sful run at quarterback with another franchise! Hail to the DC Family (@SteveLim_DC) Get your mind right... come back better and stronger! Will Bender (@Will_Bender8) Andddd cue the corny jokes. Did he waive back? Kyle Hoffenbecker (@KHoffenbecker)

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions