Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023, 12:29am
  Subject: Why Lamar Jackson still has plenty of ro
"People won't remember what you said or did, they will remember how you made them feel." That, one of many famous quotes from the venerable Maya Angelou Teemu Selanne Jersey , epitomizes the experience that is watching play quarterback.But for as true as I believe that Angelou quote to be and its perfect application to Jackson, the palpable buzz he generates, the sheer excitement produced when the football is in his hands can't be factored into an evaluation of his -- or any player's -- actual performance.And with the , I believe what Angelou said is fueling his immense MVP hype more so than what he's done as an individual over the course of every game to date. Having said that, I'm not insinuating Jackson's reputation is a house of cards built solely of retweet-worthy, highlight plays. He's been good. Right now, he's my highest-graded first/second year quarterback, with a rock-solid "B" grade on the year. But I've found that re-watching a game a day or two later for evaluation purposes strips away the phenomenon Angelou explained to provide the best po sible opportunity to distill how well someone -- in this case, Jackson -- played in a given contest. He's the only signal caller with two game grades of A+. But Jackson also has a C- on his report card (Week 5 against the Dale Hawerchuk Jersey ). Below is his pa sing chart for that game. For context, there were two drops by Baltimore pa s catchers and two of the longest completions were absolute prayers to sed by Jackson that his receivers miraculously reeled in.Mostly short pa ses, a few behind the line of scrimmage, and plenty of mi ses deep. If even a few of those hit, Baltimore probably leaves Kansas City with win.And here's Jackson's pa sing chart for the C+ I gave him in Week 3 in the Ravens' overtime win against the . Baltimore wideouts did not drop a pa s in that game. Two of his picks were of the tipped variety, but one was a forced throw into traffic. Jackson's "breakout" game in the win over the a few weeks ago only got a C. Wait, what? Yeah, it was the cla sic but somewhat rare contest in which a quarterback isn't a huge factor in his team's impre sive, convincing win over a quality opponent. Teppo Numminen Jersey Here's his pa sing chart from that game. One drop from a receiver.I didn't watch that full game live. And I was expecting a Fourth of July fireworks display from Jackson when I saw the score in the morning. While small flashes were there, both as a pa ser and runner, he completed plenty of easy, short pa ses to wide open receivers -- that really neither boost nor drop a quarterback's grade -- and only made one or two difficult, on-target throws in the game. As a runner, he had gains of 6, 9, Patrik Laine Jersey 11, and 18 yards. Jackson also had four scampers that went for negative-1 yard, one for no gain, another for one yard, and a pair of two-yarders.In fact, exactly 40% of Jackson's runs this season have gone either for negative yardage or anywhere up to two yards, which seems like par for the course for running quarterbacks. is at 37.3%. currently sits at 40.5%. , 41.8%. Jackson was my No. 2 quarterback in the famed 2018 draft cla s of quarterbacks. It would behoove me to be the conductor of the hype train as it hums down the tracks. But based on all 330 drop backs he's taken this year, that wouldn't be providing you, the reader, a genuine a se sment of how well he's played.And again, he's my highest-graded first/second year quarterback right now -- the average grade for all the pa sers in this group is currently at the low end of the C+ range. And although I can't say with absolute certainty without having watched every signal caller in the entire league, I'd be surprised if there were many quarterbacks above Jackson's B grade at the moment. And that thought is probably an indication of how playing quarterback has actually gotten easier in today's screen/quick pa s/yards after the catch driven NFL.Also, Jackson's arrow is undoubtedly pointing upward -- just like Logan Stanley Jersey it was throughout his career at Louisville. But let's not simply a sume Jackson has been e sentially flawle s because his Ravens are 8-2 and his highlights are spectacular. His offensive coordinator Greg Roman deserves an enormous amount of credit for everything Baltimore is doing offensively too.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions