Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023, 12:31am
  Subject: NFL Week 4 picks odds Kyle Allen hype tr
Can you believe we're already at the first quarter point of the season?With Week 4, we've already seen plenty of drama throughout the league and some really competitive Joe Smith Jersey games. While injuries have played a significant storyline this year, we've also seen some backups come in and really make a name for themselves in the early going like budding star and Carolina's . While didn't suffer an injury, his benching also began the Danny Dimes era in New York with a thrilling in In Week 3 over Tampa Bay.With all this change under center, it's made picking all of these games that much more challenging, intriguing and downright fun, if we're being honest. And this week is no exception.Before we get to the picks, let's take a look at how we're doing entering Week 4Picks recordStraight up:33-14-1Against the spread:24-23-1Overall, it's a so-so ATS record with some early gambles not paying off earlier in the year. If you're rolling with our Money Line plays, things very much in the green. Riding with the , and last week was a big plus in that regard.With that quick recap out of the way, let's take a look at what we're working with this week. (1-2) at (2-1)1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Texans, -5It'll be Kyle Allen under center for the Panthers once again as continues to rehab his foot injury. Allen was superb against the in Week 3 as he threw for four touchdowns on the day. Now, lighting up the Arizona secondary isn't exactly the same as slaying the unit, but Allen looks like he Ersan Ilyasova Jersey can play. As long as can continue his dominance, I think Carolina can put up points. The Panthers have also impre sed me defensively. Houston has struggled mightily to protect this year and Carolina has the fourth most sacks in the league currently.Give me the upset here.The pick: Panthers 24-13 over Texans (1-2) at (2-1)1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Ravens, -7If the Browns had a capable offensive line in front of , I think this season would be going in a complete different direction. Against the in Week 3, Mayfield had no time to throw after his initial drop back and most of his throws were targeted to his first read on the play. I think the Ravens at home will be able to disrupt him once again. , meanwhile, proved last week against the that he can still keep a team in position to win even if he isn't throwing as efficient as he Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Jersey was in the first couple of games. As for the coaching matchup, John Harbaugh should have his way with Freddie Kitchens and his fourth-and-9 draw plays.I see the Ravens using this game to put themselves firmly in the driver's seat in the AFC North, while the Browns still try to figure their identity. The pick:Ravens 33-13 over Browns (3-0) at Buffalo (3-0)1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Patriots, -7The Patriots weren't able to cover the spread against the in Week 3, but that was to the fault of a muffed punt and a pick-6 by the backup quarterback resulting in 14 points. New England's defense still hasn't given up a touchdown all year and has motivation to separate themselves in the AFC East with the . Last season the Patriots were able to go into Buffalo on "Monday Night Football'' and hand the Josh Allen-le s Bills a 25-6 lo s. Even with Allen under center, I don't think he's able to go toe-to-toe with , especially when he has to face this dominant defense.The pick: Patriots 27-7 over Bills (1-2) at (1-2)1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Falcons, -4The Stanley Johnson Jersey Titans proved something to me in Week 3: They stink. barely completed half of his throws and clearly doesn't appear to be the answer in Nashville. Meanwhile, Mike Vrabel's defense allowed 20 points at home to Jaguars rookie sensation Gardner Minshew. As for the Falcons, they're looking to get to .500 in what has become a wide open NFC South. and have become red hot together over the last two games, resulting in 13 receptions for 234 yards and three touchdowns. At home and in somewhat desperation mode to keep pace in the division, Atlanta should win this game by more than a touchdown.The pick:Falcons 28-13 over Titans (1-2) at Miami (0-3)1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Chargers, -16.5 down a touchdown, with the ball in his hands and minute left in a late Sunday afternoon game is always a cla sic. This time around in Week 3, he wasn't able to get it done against the Texans Marcus Morris Jersey , but he'll have a great shot to get back into the win column against the . Unlike Miami's last two games, the spread is under 20 points as they go home to face Los Angeles. Despite that big number, I still like Rivers and company to cover here as they try to get back their mojo after two tough lo ses in a row.The pick: Chargers 37-14 over DolphinsThe rest of the Bunch 24-14 over Chiefs 27-20 over LionsColts 30-13 over 23-17 over GiantsRams 26-10 over 24-13 Cardinals 21-17 over BearsJaguars 27-13 over 33-17 over 27-14 over

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions