Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023, 12:36am
  Subject: Titans A.J. Brown says potential jersey
If you're looking for an unofficial Deion Sanders Jersey spokesperson on the , is your man. The third-year wide receiver publicly campaigned for Jones' acquisition well before Sunday's agreement between Atlanta and Tenne see, then to the Titans. Now, Brown's chimed in on Julio's future jersey number, as he currently wears the No. 11 Jones has worn for his entire NFL career. , Brown told reporters Sunday that a potential number change is already "in the works" as he looks to accommodate his new teammate."I'm in the works," Brown said. "I'm in the works with -- working with (coach Mike) Vrabel about something, about the number. I tried to switch to No. 1, (but) it didn't go Malcolm Smith Jersey through ... But I'm Joe Staley Jersey trying to be a good teammate and look out for him and, you know, let him go out on the right foot. But we'll see ... All the jersey purchases should stop for a while. Just give it like a month until we find out what's going on."In other words, don't count on Brown rocking No. 11, which he's worn since entering the NFL in 2019, this season. Jones hasn't spoken publicly since reports first surfaced that he'd been dealt to Tenne see, let alone made any jersey number requests, but he'll presumably want to keep No. Y.A. Tittle Jersey 11 with the Titans. No. 1, for reference, which Brown said he attempted to switch to, is currently retired by the Titans in honor of former Hall of Fame Joe Montana Jersey quarterback Warren Moon. The other numbers retired by Tenne see that may have otherwise been options for Brown -- or Jones, for that matter -- are No. 9, for Steve McNair; No. 27, for Eddie George; No. 34, for Earl Campbell; and No. 43, for Jim Norton.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions