Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

ymakerpi8d

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2023, 12:40am
  Subject: Lamar Jackson breaks Michael Vicks singl
has added another milestone to what has been an MVP season.With 8:36 left in the first quarter of the ' Thursday night game against the , Jackson, the Ravens' second-year quarterback, broke Michael Julian Love Jersey Vick's single-season record for the most rushing yards by a quarterback on a five-yard run. Jackson also threw five touchdown pa ses in Baltimore's 42-21 victory. With this run, Lamar Jackson now owns the single-season record for rushing yards by a QB! : on | | How to watch: NFL (@NFL) "It's pretty cool," Jackson told Erin Andrew of Fox Sports of breaking Vick's record while admitting that he didn't know exactly when he set the record. "I was trying to be locked in the entire game. My goal Michael Strahan Jersey was to win the game, not to break records. But it's Michael Vick; it's amazing. I'm grateful."Jackson, the 2016 Heisman Trophy winner, now has 1,103 rushing yards through 14 games. Through 13 games, Jackson had more rushing yards (1,017) than former Pro Bowl running backs , , , and , among others. Jackson also leads the NFL with 33 touchdown pa ses after throwing four in Baltimore's win over the Jets. Along with his succe s through the air (he's thrown at least three touchdown pa ses in seven games and at least five touchdowns on three separate occasions), Jackson has four 100-yard rushing performances and that includes his season-high of 152 yards in Baltimore's Week 6 win over the . Six weeks later, during the Ravens' Week 12 blowout victory over the in Saquon Barkley Jersey Los Angeles, Jackson rushed for 95 yards on just eight carries while also throwing five touchdown pa ses in Baltimore's 45-6 win.Speaking of winning, Jackson is among the main reasons why the Ravens can lock up the AFC North division title with a win over the Jets. After leading the Ravens to a division title as a rookie, Jackson and the Ravens are 11-2 and would be the AFC's No. 1 seed if the playoffs started today. Overall, the Ravens are 16-3 in Jackson's 19 regular season starts.Along with his succe s on the ground, Jackson also entered Week 15 as the league leader with 28 touchdown pa ses. He's also completed 66.3 percent of his pa ses while leading a Ravens' offense that is first in the NFL in scoring and rushing. Baltimore's offense is also second in third-down efficiency and fourth in red-zone efficiency. While Jackson left opposing defenses searching for answers, he also has former NFL defenders wondering how they would fare against him if they were Carl Banks Jersey still playing. Recently, former NFL Defensive Player of the Year Troy Polamalu was during an appearance on "The Stephen A. Smith Show"."I don't think we've seen anything like him," . "I don't know what I could have done, to be honest with you. I definitely would have wanted to be in the action and wanted to get my hands on a quarterback like Lamar, but nobody has been able to do it."Vick, a former dual-threat during is years with the , rushed for 1,039 yards in 2006, a mark that stood as the NFL's record for a quarterback until Jackson pa sed Vick on Thursday night. Vick, now an NFL analyst for Fox Sports, congratulated Jackson in a pre-recorded me Eli Manning Jersey sage shortly after Jackson broke his record. "One of many milestones that you will surpa s during your career," Vick said to Jackson. "I'll always be rooting for you."

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions