Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015, 03:34pm
  Subject: Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.

We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success!

Our event team was very busy presenting Ymart.ca to the business community. It was a great relief to feel that the years of planning, conceptualizing and development was not in vain and we are needed by so many people.

That gives us new inspiration to continue our work helping local small businesses to achieve greater success and make our communities even happier places to live.

We build our marketplace together!

Thank you for your support!

Ymart Team

« Previous 1 2 3 4  

bagsfactory
  Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2023, 04:44am
  Subject: Tips for Finishing Your DIY Tote Bag
If you choose a natural custom cooler bags wholesalers cotton fabric that matches the bag and its durability, remember that you can still style it your way. To add texture, color, mesh bags wholesalers and sturdiness to tote bag handles, you can sew another layer of fabric over the handle strips. But keep in tote bag distributors mind that the easiest way to apply this design is before sewing along the edges. This way, your seams will be on the inside of the bicycle bags wholesalers fabric and look clean on the outside.

You can style it exactly golf pouch bag wholesalers how you want, and here’s a fun tip: using accessories will draw attention and hide non-linear travel packing cubes wholesalers stitches. So we recommend you step up your fashion game with these fun and chic accessories.

Prints on fabric. Of course, this is a golf cooler bags wholesalers step you should take before you even get into the action. If you have a cute pattern in duffel bags suppliers mind, you can always print them on the fabric beforehand. In this way, your handbag will become a unique item.

Braided and knotted stylish backpack factory bandana. So you`re a fashion nomad. We got you! Once you are done stitching and sewing your حقائب ظهر مخصصة handles and tote, you can always style it with a bandana or scarf. For this you can choose any fabric you custom backpack manufacturers want to use and just weave the handles together. Or you can simply tie a bow in a lovely knot. This way, you can backpack manufacturers china change accessories at any time.

Blake
  Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2023, 01:21pm
  Subject: Brumano
A fan of original leather? These jackets are a must-have. The brand`s dedication to using genuine leather makes all the difference.faux leather jacket

beingwriter
  Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023, 10:45am
  Subject: sportwear
Excellent stuff; I`ll let my friends know about it and have them check it out. I appreciate you sharing! Whenever you have more time, please visit Sportswear

pomo
  Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2023, 11:48am
  Subject: wadood
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. PEOPLES KETO GUMMIES

pomo
  Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2023, 12:13pm
  Subject: cdss
Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. active keto gummies reviews

pomo
  Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2023, 02:24pm
  Subject: sdffs
hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. ufabet.com ทางเข้า

pomo
  Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2023, 03:22pm
  Subject: wayne
This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! ทางเข้าufabet มือถือ

pomo
  Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024, 01:42am
  Subject: WAYNE23
I think you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to research it on my own. Thanks PACKAGING & MERCH DESIGN
« Previous 1 2 3 4  

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions