Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015, 03:34pm
  Subject: Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.

We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success!

Our event team was very busy presenting Ymart.ca to the business community. It was a great relief to feel that the years of planning, conceptualizing and development was not in vain and we are needed by so many people.

That gives us new inspiration to continue our work helping local small businesses to achieve greater success and make our communities even happier places to live.

We build our marketplace together!

Thank you for your support!

Ymart Team

« Previous 1 ...  6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

mudasir5454
  Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2024, 06:42pm
  Subject: flower shops in abu dhabi
Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! flower shops in abu dhabi

mudasir5454
  Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024, 06:38pm
  Subject: roses delivery abu dhabi
Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. roses delivery abu dhabi

mudasir5454
  Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024, 06:38pm
  Subject: florist in abu dhabi
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. florist in abu dhabi

mudasir5454
  Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2024, 06:33pm
  Subject: roses delivery dubai
In the vibrant heart of Dubai, let your sentiments bloom with roses delivered from The Flower Society. Our meticulously curated bouquets speak the language of love, whether it`s a romantic gesture or a heartfelt apology. Each petal whispers tales of elegance and affection, handcrafted to perfection. With a click, indulge your loved ones in a symphony of fragrant beauty, tailored to suit every occasion. From crimson passion to delicate blush, our roses embody the spectrum of emotions, ensuring your message is conveyed with grace. Experience the joy of gifting with roses delivery in Dubai, courtesy of The Flower Society. roses delivery dubai

mudasir5454
  Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2024, 06:35pm
  Subject: bouquet delivery dubai
Discover the epitome of floral elegance with bouquet delivery in Dubai from The Flower Society. Our curated collection boasts an array of stunning arrangements, each meticulously crafted to evoke sentiments of joy and admiration. Whether it`s a gesture of love, celebration, or gratitude, our bouquets embody sophistication and charm. From vibrant blooms to delicate petals, every arrangement is a masterpiece, meticulously designed to convey your heartfelt emotions. With our seamless online platform, sending a touch of floral splendor to your loved ones in Dubai has never been easier. Experience the artistry of floral gifting with The Flower Society today. bouquet delivery dubai

HUNAINKHAN
  Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2024, 07:50am
  Subject: SEO
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I`ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Skrota bilen

HUNAINKHAN
  Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2024, 07:50am
  Subject: SEO
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I`ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Skrota bilen

MaureenBiologist
  Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024, 03:37am
  Subject: dfsdf
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I`ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. buzz bar 2g

garkokelma
  Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2024, 03:12am
  Subject: Hello sir
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Denticore

garkokelma
  Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024, 06:35am
  Subject: johhny
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Java Burn
« Previous 1 ...  6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions