Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

seylen

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022, 04:03am
  Subject: Idea about marketplace
I have an idea for a marketplace. I want to approximately calculate the costs of realization. Please tell me how much it costs to make a website and an app for the marketplace

christinabdnr
  Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022, 05:10am
  Subject: marketplace
Implementing a marketplace website and app project is quite a huge job. There are a lot of factors to take into account, so that users feel comfortable. I can advise you to read post about the cost of creating an online marketplace mobile app so that you can understand more about the development of such projects and can roughly estimate how much money it will cost. There is a detailed description of the process of development and the formation of the price list.

devamona
  Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022, 07:48am
  Subject: cost
I`m terrified to imagine how much such projects cost. But a marketplace is the kind of thing that you really need to spend to develop a site and application to be able to compete with marketplaces that have been in the business for a long time.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions