Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

cocel20253

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022, 04:38am
  Subject: What's A Course in Miracles, School for Awakening
Our ACIM Mexico community offers Prayer Stays & Mystery Schools predicated on A Course in Miracles (ACIM) and the teachings of mystic David Hoffmeister. Prayer Stays in Chapala, Mexico at La Casa de Milagros were created for people who are attempting to step out of the world and dive deep into the still, quiet place within. The Tabula Rasa Mystery School is just a curriculum unlike any other. Held within the beautiful surroundings of La Casa de Milagros in Chapala, Mexico, this school for Awakening offers a course for profound spiritual immersion, utilising the deep non-dual teachings of A Course in Miracles. “Be Oneness” is a website focused on Living Miracles Spiritual Retreats and Devotionals with David Hoffmeister and Living Miracles teachers. These events offer a way to bond in the practical application of the deep non-dual teachings of A Course in Miracles. A transformational audio website of David's best talks, now searchable centered on whatever topic you're enthusiastic about! All you have to complete is key in a keyword, phrase, or topic, and you'll access several talks that specifically address ab muscles question on your heart. Learn how to stop managing anxiety and fear for them to be healed. Open your heart to the answers from Spirit. David's searchable video website keeps growing every day and contains hundreds of hours of transformational ACIM videos. Sign up now for exclusive use of David's latest videos from his teaching gatherings round the globe. "You are interested to be mystical and you want it to relate with you, so perfectly that you can not miss it! The Universe is calling your name and saying 'here, that is for you." -David This is a site that offers an summary of David Hoffmeister's non-dual and A Course in Miracles (ACIM) teachings. Find Helpful links to David's YouTube channel, Spreaker (audio), writings, social media marketing, music, websites, mind training programs, subscriptions, and much more. These resources can support your mind in the practical application of profound non-dual teachings and the analysis of ACIM. Inspired by the teachings of A Course in Miracles, we are dedicated to inner peace and awakening. We desire to know God, to experience His love, His peace, and His will for us consistently, and we realize that joining together inside our shared purpose is probably the most joyful solution to invite Him into our awareness. Our approach is founded on David Hoffmeister's teaching of the practical application of A Course in Miracles, emphasizing the Guidance of the Spirit within. This single-pointed approach is one where absolutely everything in everyday life is used for one Purpose; to come calmly to the knowledge of forgiveness and true freedom.
« Previous 1 ...  16 17 18 19 20 21 Next »

markjacks
  Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2024, 08:35am
  Subject: gh
It seems you are getting quite a lof of unwanted comments. Maybe you should look into a solution for that. .. a course in miracles

markjacks
  Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2024, 06:32am
  Subject: jhb
There are incredibly a lot of details like this to take into consideration. Which is a great point to raise up. I provide thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly you can find questions such as one you start up the place that the most crucial thing is going to be getting work done in honest very good faith. I don?t determine if guidelines have emerged around stuff like that, but I am certain that the job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls have the impact of only a moment’s pleasure, through-out their lives. acim

markjacks
  Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2024, 08:24am
  Subject: nh
I dont think Ive seen all the angles of this subject the way youve pointed them out. Youre a true star, a rock star man. Youve got so much to say and know so much about the subject that I think you should just teach a class about it a course in miracles

markjacks
  Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2024, 03:31am
  Subject: jhg
Thankyou for this post, I am a big big fan of this web site would like to proceed updated. a course in miracles

markjacks
  Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2024, 12:37pm
  Subject: hg
Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thank you so much! a course in miracles

markjacks
  Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2024, 11:08am
  Subject: yjh
I’m impressed, I must say. Truly rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you might have hit the nail within the head. Your notion is outstanding; ab muscles something that insufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. We’re very happy that I found this in my seek out something with this. acim

markjacks
  Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2024, 12:01pm
  Subject: yg
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being ripped off? I’d genuinely appreciate it. 7meter

SameehaS
  Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2024, 01:52pm
  Subject: RE:

UFABET`s commitment to providing a top-notch online football betting experience is evident in its free credits UFABETแจกเครดิตฟรี These occasional bonuses add an exciting twist, allowing users to diversify their bets and enjoy the thrill of betting without using their own funds.

markjacks
  Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2024, 12:52pm
  Subject: hg
A very informative post and lots of really honest and forthright comments made! This certainly got me thinking a lot about this issue so cheers a lot for dropping! acim

wikod878
  Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2024, 07:43am
  Subject: Johnstonewhwj
Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. get latest promo codes from 4Rabet
« Previous 1 ...  16 17 18 19 20 21 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions