Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

cocel20253

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022, 04:38am
  Subject: What's A Course in Miracles, School for Awakening
Our ACIM Mexico community offers Prayer Stays & Mystery Schools predicated on A Course in Miracles (ACIM) and the teachings of mystic David Hoffmeister. Prayer Stays in Chapala, Mexico at La Casa de Milagros were created for people who are attempting to step out of the world and dive deep into the still, quiet place within. The Tabula Rasa Mystery School is just a curriculum unlike any other. Held within the beautiful surroundings of La Casa de Milagros in Chapala, Mexico, this school for Awakening offers a course for profound spiritual immersion, utilising the deep non-dual teachings of A Course in Miracles. “Be Oneness” is a website focused on Living Miracles Spiritual Retreats and Devotionals with David Hoffmeister and Living Miracles teachers. These events offer a way to bond in the practical application of the deep non-dual teachings of A Course in Miracles. A transformational audio website of David's best talks, now searchable centered on whatever topic you're enthusiastic about! All you have to complete is key in a keyword, phrase, or topic, and you'll access several talks that specifically address ab muscles question on your heart. Learn how to stop managing anxiety and fear for them to be healed. Open your heart to the answers from Spirit. David's searchable video website keeps growing every day and contains hundreds of hours of transformational ACIM videos. Sign up now for exclusive use of David's latest videos from his teaching gatherings round the globe. "You are interested to be mystical and you want it to relate with you, so perfectly that you can not miss it! The Universe is calling your name and saying 'here, that is for you." -David This is a site that offers an summary of David Hoffmeister's non-dual and A Course in Miracles (ACIM) teachings. Find Helpful links to David's YouTube channel, Spreaker (audio), writings, social media marketing, music, websites, mind training programs, subscriptions, and much more. These resources can support your mind in the practical application of profound non-dual teachings and the analysis of ACIM. Inspired by the teachings of A Course in Miracles, we are dedicated to inner peace and awakening. We desire to know God, to experience His love, His peace, and His will for us consistently, and we realize that joining together inside our shared purpose is probably the most joyful solution to invite Him into our awareness. Our approach is founded on David Hoffmeister's teaching of the practical application of A Course in Miracles, emphasizing the Guidance of the Spirit within. This single-pointed approach is one where absolutely everything in everyday life is used for one Purpose; to come calmly to the knowledge of forgiveness and true freedom.
« Previous 1 ...  4 5 6 7 8 ...  20 Next »

cocel20253
  Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023, 09:19am
  Subject: awe
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. LIVPURE

pushpa110
  Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023, 04:04pm
  Subject: SEO
I enjoy your own personal distribute. It really is fantastic to ascertain someone describe inside terms inside the heart along with quality concerning this crucial matter could possibly be quickly seen. 꽁머니

cocel20253
  Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2023, 06:23am
  Subject: ALEX
I know this is one of the most meaningful information for me. And I`m animated reading your article. But should remark on some general things, the website style is perfect; the articles are great. Thanks for the ton of tangible and attainable help. PRODENTIM REVIEWS

cocel20253
  Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2023, 04:24am
Impressive website, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I`m moving forward and may apply to my current job as a  pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. white label payment processing

cocel20253
  Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023, 06:38am
This presents itself fully suitable. Almost all these modest points were created in conjunction with great deal of heritage realizing. I adore that lots. LEANBIOME REVIEWS

cocel20253
  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2023, 07:08am
  Subject: ew
Good post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject. I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! REVERAVIT

cocel20253
  Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2023, 07:08am
  Subject: wae
A fascinating discussion is value comment. I think it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers REVERAVIT

pushpa110
  Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2023, 03:49pm
  Subject: SEO
Effortlessly these pages will likely irrefutably probably become well-known concerning several sites people, to be able to the thorough content or even thoughts. 딩동댕벳

cocel20253
  Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2023, 01:36pm
You have a good point here! I agree with what you have said!! Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! GLUCOTRUST

cocel20253
  Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023, 01:02pm
Wow, excellent post. I`d like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. white label payment gateway
« Previous 1 ...  4 5 6 7 8 ...  20 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions