Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Helen09

Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2022, 06:15pm
  Subject:  I'm looking for a partner
I'm bisexual and I'm looking for a partner. I've been on a few dating sites and they all seem to have pros and cons. Do you have any advice?

Maxxx17
  Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2022, 06:50pm
  Subject: partner
Dating when you`re bisexual can be hard, especially if you`re looking for a serious relationship. But don`t worry! You can find someone who will love and accept you on any website. You just have to be open about who you are and what you want, and honest with yourself about what you need in a partner.

Mark01
  Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2022, 07:27pm
  Subject: partner
Hey, thanks so much for your question! I`m not sure if you`re looking for advice on single or dating sites, but I`d definitely recommend that you look at https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/bicupid as a great option. They`re a bi-friendly site that promotes healthy relationships between bisexuals and other people who are interested in bisexuality. They have a large community of users who meet up and do everything from one-on-one dates to group sex—and it`s all about consent and communication.

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions