Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2018, 06:11am
  Subject: Building a brand versus sharing a brand

Hi,

I started my part-time business in 2010 with a laptop and no funds. Now I have a an 11 employees in that business who work full time. I still work a day job and work on my business after office. A few years back I decided my future vision of building multiple business under a single big brand. Now I have three independently running businesses. All business are independent companies under one brand name. All are owned 100% by me. I am working slowly and steadily to build a big business brand in next 10-15 years. About 3 months back I started planning to start a new business in IT under the same brand, for which i am still working. Recently I got a proposal from an individual, with lot of money and resources, who is interested in forming a business partnership with me to build an IT company. I am working for him as a consultant on a project. His condition is that if I form an IT company with him, I can not start my own IT business, under my brand that I have been building since 3 months.
My dilemma is that do I form an IT company in partnership with him and let go of the IT business I am building under my brand; or do I decline his proposal and go ahead with my business plans?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2HpXqRO
Creative video production agency

Thanks

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions