Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015, 03:34pm
  Subject: Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.

We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success!

Our event team was very busy presenting Ymart.ca to the business community. It was a great relief to feel that the years of planning, conceptualizing and development was not in vain and we are needed by so many people.

That gives us new inspiration to continue our work helping local small businesses to achieve greater success and make our communities even happier places to live.

We build our marketplace together!

Thank you for your support!

Ymart Team

« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...  11 Next »

mrseo
  Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020, 02:10pm
  Subject: Online Shopping
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Online Shopping

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 12:45pm
  Subject: sainsbury`s campaign
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. sainsbury`s campaign

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 12:53pm
  Subject: atlantean earth agency
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! atlantean earth agency

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 12:57pm
  Subject: boise chiropractor
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. boise chiropractor

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 01:00pm
  Subject: california berry
You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. california berry

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 01:03pm
  Subject: charm and bead collectibles
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! charm and bead collectibles

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 01:07pm
  Subject: cook equipment
Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily cook equipment

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 01:11pm
  Subject: the rhumbline greenport
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… the rhumbline greenport

mrseo
  Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020, 01:14pm
  Subject: ply mouth area business center
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. ply mouth area business center

mrseo
  Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020, 01:05am
  Subject: transco neon
I`m happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. transco neon
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...  11 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions