Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015, 03:34pm
  Subject: Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.

We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success!

Our event team was very busy presenting Ymart.ca to the business community. It was a great relief to feel that the years of planning, conceptualizing and development was not in vain and we are needed by so many people.

That gives us new inspiration to continue our work helping local small businesses to achieve greater success and make our communities even happier places to live.

We build our marketplace together!

Thank you for your support!

Ymart Team

« Previous 1 ...  3 4 5 6 7 ...  11 Next »

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:31am
  Subject: shzz
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:36am
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:40am
It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:44am
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:47am
  Subject: shzzz
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:50am
I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:54am
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 09:57am
Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback. Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 10:40am
  Subject: shzzz
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Society

mrseo
  Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021, 10:43am
I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! . Society
« Previous 1 ...  3 4 5 6 7 ...  11 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions